There was a time when the general population was concerned about their individual freedom, constitutional issues, justice and unalienable rights (i.e. God given rights.) Yes, there are millions of us that remain in America who still desire this. However, there are numerous others that have been led down a worldly ivy covered path by sleazy educators, administrators, facilitators, BAR attorney’s, and basically traitors who have embraced an ideology of Marxism which is a system meant to change the economics of a society while also remaking the culture which will then produce a government from the top down instead of from the bottom up.
Following this model a bit farther and then watching its development, a child today experiences a top down system which begins in school and the classroom. Children learn very quickly how to submit to a system of staunch rules and then will bring that entire package with them into adulthood. That’s the plan.
It is the Marxist state of conformity which is the end game while freedom to deviate from the pack is discouraged. Creativeness and individuality is replaced by collective thought to where the ability to think freely is lost. Thus comes the danger and the loss of critical thinking which is accompanied by force-able indoctrination while inducing someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes thereby accepting contrasting regimented ideas through persuasion by propaganda and mainstream media news that favors a specific top down goal.
This agenda is masked within the realm of the “intelligentsia” that ushers in their own set of beliefs while also forming a politically correct standard which furthers the tyrannical foundational order of Marxism. The Communist Manifesto published in London by Karl Marx in 1848 emphasizes some of these main points.
- Abolition of private property in land and application of all rents of and to public purpose.
- A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.
- Abolition of all rights of inheritance
- Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.
- Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a
national bank with state capital and an exclusive monopoly.
- Centralization of the means of communication and transportation
in the hands of the state.
- Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by
- Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries
- Free education for all children in government schools.
- Combination of education with industrial production.
What is missing in the above points? It is my own newest addition to the list which is called the “Environmentalist Order”, yet soon to be dismantled by President Trump & Company.
Yes, we are looking forward to the funeral.