“Additionally, there is no such thing as the “rule of law”, no such thing as “equal justice under the law” and no such thing as a “fair trial.” If you think so, answer this: Can a pro se litigant or one with a public defender use a Broomstick against a Bazooka?”
- All of the world can see the video tape and its clarity of a retaliatory murder, under color of law. This retaliatory murder was unnecessary and unjustified.
- I cannot speak for the rest of the country, but past leadership of the Boston office of the FBI has been one of the most corrupt and criminal operations in the history of America. I exclude the newly appointed Special Agent In Charge, Harold Shaw, whom I believe was selectively appointed by FBI Director James Comey to clean up the Boston office.
- Sooner or later though, some crooked agents get caught. In September 2013, the former head of the Boston FBI office, Ken Kaiser, pleaded guilty to an ethics charge and instead of the possible one year in jail and $100,000 fine, the prosecutors recommended that he serve no prison time and pay a $15,000 fine. Why the US Attorney’s office cut a plea deal is unknown, especially when the legal and ethical standard is higher for law enforcement?
- Ken Kaiser was the SAIC when I presented my 30-page affidavit and provided “sworn” testimony in a two hour meeting with the husband and wife FBI team of Robbins and Robbins.
- My affidavit outlined conduct which included retaliatory frame ups, heinous and violent acts against women, well planned discrimination, promotion fixing designed to cheat women and minorities out of merit based promotions, fraudulent certifications, rigged investigations and the “suspicious” (his lawyer’s word) death of a government whistle blower. The conduct lawfully reported and in good faith is subsidized by unquantified millions of taxpayer dollars.
- Special Agent John T. Foley, under Ken Kaiser’s signature block, wrote back that, that office was “not interested.”
- The Boston office of the FBI, working together with the United States Attorney’s office has sufficiently demonstrated that the law is broken. The “clean hands doctrine” no longer has much weight, unless you get an honest judge who will recognize and apply 18 USC 4 to bring black letter law to the table.
- Based on my direct knowledge, discretion has overruled facts, law and evidence, especially when the FBI, working with the U.S. Attorney’s office bands together to intentionally cover up massive public corruption, theft of honest government services and break the law.
- When the rules and the law are no longer the rules and the law it means that the FBI and the DOJ are above the law.
- Additionally, there is no such thing as the “rule of law”, no such thing as “equal justice under the law” and no such thing as a “fair trial.” If you think so, answer this: Can a pro se litigant or one with a public defender use a Broomstick against a Bazooka?
- Based on my direct knowledge, frame ups in exchange for a career boost are a specialty for some prosecutors, especially involving minority frame ups.
- Additionally, the public needs to know that there are big rewards for some prosecutors and some in law enforcement who break the law and use their law license, guns and badges, under color of law, to obstruct justice, cover up criminal acts and harm innocent citizens, but do they care?
- And, does the FBI care that some predatory lawyers are allowed to steal millions of client funds with impunity and they don’t even have to pay it back.
- Theoretically, the Boston FBI allegedly “investigates civil rights violations, public corruption, white collar crime” and more, but in practice, do they?
- Accordingly, the current frame-up of an innocent and valuable member of the community, Dr Bharani, has been reported to Special Agent Keith Nelson and SAIC Shaw.
- Will SAIC Shaw rely on absolute and unequivocal evidence of Dr. Bharani’s “exoneration” dated February 24, 2011, or will he allow the retaliatory and unlawful frame up to continue?
- Dr. Bharani’s crime? He followed his Hippocratic oath and the law by opposing the hospital’s conduct designed to harm his patients and he opposed the pattern and practice of the hospital’s Medicare/Medicaid fraud in the millions of dollars.
- Medicare/Medicaid is on the top of the FBI’s priority list so you would think the FBI would spring into action.
- Since February 2011, the Board of Registration in Medicine has wasted more than $1 million taxpayer dollars in a sham process to continue their retaliation against Dr. Bharani – a Third World doctor.
- Despite the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court’s Rules of Professional Conduct, Rule 3:07, Board attorneys have looked the other way.
- Even worse, is the Board’s latest retaliatory act against Dr. Bharani. On January 22, 2016, the Board issued a “Remand Order” to the Division of Administrative Law Appeals for a “new verdict” because the Hearing Officer’s “Recommended Decision” found no wrongdoing on the part of Dr. Bharani. Is asking the finder of fact for a new and doctored verdict due process? Is it justice?
- Special Agent In Charge, Harold “Hank” Shaw, knows that the acronym “FBI” stands for: “Fidelity, Bravery and Integrity.” Will he stand up for the FBI and will he have the courage and bravery to do FBI?
Sworn & Commissioned Officer, Massachusetts Trial Court (Retired)
Board of Director Member, Mattapan State Hospital Project
Community & Good Government Advocate
FBI Director James Comey