Coordinator, 911 Truth Grassroots Organization
We lament that the supposedly world-class government supposedly representing most of us willfully misrepresents a plethora of straightforward evidence in order to steadfastly maintain a provably fallacious, purposefully self-serving public narrative purporting to portray both the instances and background of the 9/11/01 crime events. But what we fail to adequately grasp and convey to inform world consciousness is that the U.S. government always misrepresents everything to its perceived advantage without the least regard for the verified truth.
Among prominent current or presently-pertinent examples:
- The U.S. currently complains loudly about Russia’s bombing campaign aimed at disabling ISIS forces in Syria that are (not too) secretly funded by Washington and which the U.S. consistently bad-mouths like crazy but, presumably for that reason, refrains from bombing itself. We (9/11 Truthers and activists) need to spread the world as widely and loudly as possible about this to spark public awareness and demand for truth-telling.
- U.S. government spokespersons continue to pursue the ouster of Syrian President Assad, falsely claiming a) that he gassed his own people (while evidence points to the rebels against him as having done that instead) and b) that Syrians overwhelmingly want him out (while the only polls taken recently indicate that a majority continue to support him). Furthermore, U.S. officials themselves said consistently at least in the recent past that the Syrian people must be free to choose their own leaders.
- U.S. officials continue to blame Russia for shooting down or ordering the shoot-down of the Malaysian airliner from Ukrainian airspace, though the evidence and third-party reports indicate that Ukrainian defense forces were responsible.
- U.S. officials demanded Russia pull back its troops from Ukrainian territory, when even Ukrainian officials declared that no Russian troops were in their territory.
- U.S. officials have insisted consistently that Putin was launching an imperialistic policy of aggression without any credible evidence, while the U.S. and NATO have surrounded Russia with forward bases and engineered through a series of so-called “Color Revolutions” the overthrow, replacement, and reorientation of a number of pro-Russia regimes in former Soviet republics and satellites, including Ukraine.
- Through ultimatums and apparent false-flag operations in Europe, the U.S. has spread fear of war on their turf to exact reluctant policy compliance from Germany, France, and smaller NATO partner nations. The truth, meanwhile, is that the U.S. has not taken on by arms a country anywhere near its size and strength for over 70 years and counting, and is not likely to do so deliberately.
So, 9/11 is not at all exceptional as a duplicitous ploy or instrumentally twisted tale. Indeed, such pop up, accompanied by clanging alarms, whistles, and hand-wringing, every week or two now, and the bullying, shameless perpetrators never fess up, even when everybody knows – which, for the sake of the world, everybody must. That’s where we come in! Pass it on!