” That S.510 and its companion bill S.3767 (meant to criminalize the ownership of land and livestock) constitutes an act of terrorism, emanating from our own government against a selected and targeted segment of the nation on behalf of foreign interests, regulations, agreements, corporate interests and most especially Codex Alimentarius.”
Consider this a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to all members of the Senate, all members of the House, and to President Obama. I am sure you are fully aware of the intent and implications of MOUs, as each of you, in one way or another, uses them to establish the outlining of agreements between yourselves, collectively or individually, concerning the agreements you have made with individuals acting as state’s representatives or agencies, or with corporate stakeholders; generally to avoid Constitutional prohibitions on your intended actions and in avoidance of the Constitution. I am using it in quite another fashion as you will see in the following text.
For you, MOUs are the terms and agreements of what, are in fact the first step in contractual agreements. MOUs are most often accompanied by cooperative agreements and funding (bribes) to implement what generally turns out to be egregious assaults to civil rights and liberties to the benefit of the federal government, linked so inextricably to corporate interests and global agreements.
Consider what follows a Memorandum of Understanding between me, Marti J. Oakley, and all of you, collectively cited in the above paragraph.
We (you and I) agree that each and every one of you holds your office as a result of election. And, that as a result of your victory and subsequent oath of office, you were expected to actually represent the people who put their faith and trust in you. The fact is you have violated this oath at every opportunity regardless of which party you claim allegiance to or which political philosophy you espouse at any given time.
In light of a profound understanding of how you have used and abused this trust and faith, I need you to understand how I (we) perceive you, i.e., your activities, your betrayals of these United States of America, your pandering to corporate interests, your illegal agreements with foreign governments and interests and ultimately what appears to be a very concerted effort to destroy our country and to convert the same into a region in some coveted global plantation.
Because the instances of your acts against the people are so numerous, in this MOU, I will address only these issues: S.510 and S. 3767, (collectively) the so-called food safety bills which have appeared under multiple numbers and names, proposed and submitted by various members of the Senate and House.
Please consider this Memorandum of Understanding No. 5.
Please be advised that no cooperative agreement with the anticipated funding (bribe money) will be forthcoming. You may consider this an “Unfunded Mandate” in the sense that I will never contribute one dime to the re-election efforts of any one of you. “We” in the following text means “WE THE PEOPLE.”
I (We) understand:
A) The consideration of S.510 The Food Safety Modernization Act, or whatever name this assault on the public is currently being submitted as; and its companion bill S.3767— Food Safety Accountability Act of 2010, (a bill which clearly criminalizes independent and family farming and ranching and one which constitutes a direct act of aggression against the people emanating from government), was preceded by the passage in the House of HR 2749 in 2009; a bill euphemistically titled “Food Safety Act,”; an act that was nothing short of an assault on the food production and supply on behalf of:
1. Illegal international harmonization agreements meant to reduce “barriers to trade,” i.e., the ability of multi-national corporate raiders to operate at the lowest standards possible to increase profits;
2. Illegal trade agreements which are in fact inter-governmental corporate agreements and not Constitutionally recognized treaties;
3. Corporate bio-pirates;
4. National and international political donors involved in agriculture; and,
5. A means to end domestic farming and ranching practiced by independent and family producers so as to allow the establishment of corporately owned and operated industrialized farm operations.
6. And as a clear intent to centralize food production in the hands of multi-national corporations.
In simpler terms: An ending of competition for your largest political donors and a centralization of the food supply, ending biodiversity and putting our national security at risk as a result.
I (We) understand:
B) That all provisions of S.510 purported to be necessary in order to secure the safety of the food supply in the U.S. will in reality, do nothing to accomplish this. S. 510 contains nothing that is not already being practiced, and does nothing except expand an already bloated and unnecessary federal control system. We understand the purposes of this Act were and are:
1. To facilitate the creation of yet another behemoth federal agency which will have police state powers and “rule-making” (law making) authority;
a) The unlawful enlargement of privately owned corporations operating as fraud “public service” agencies is done to avoid Constitutional rights and protections.
2. That HACCP will remain in place allowing corporate interests, and foreign importers of food products to “inspect” themselves, while otherwise omitting them almost totally from being subject to this Act;
3. The subjecting of independent and private family farms and ranches to surveillance and “swat team” type raids;
4. Fines, fees and other costs, and the threat of imprisonment for infractions of what constitutes the federal corporations rules and regulations; The US Code & Title
5. Warrantless search and seizure of private property, with only:
a) “a reasonable belief” by the Secretary that a problem exists; and
b) Without any evidence, without due process;
6. The prohibition on using the courts and judicial system as a means of redress in the aftermath of assault by the USDA/FDA/HHS on behalf of the federal government;
7. That the actual intent of this bill is to eradicate all but corporate industrialized farming;
a) To force the subjugation to World Trade Organization mandates and demands which have already caused economic devastation around the globe and here at home
b) To allow corporations to unlawfully seize and control agriculture in all its forms
c) To end the ability of our nation to feed itself, causing us to become dependent on foreign imports from countries known for importing contaminated food products, endangering us all.
8. That the final version if passed will cause a reduction in independent domestic farming and ranching
9. That the FDA definition of what a farm is, is reflected in the bill and includes animals;
a) That the National Animal Identification System, a system thoroughly rejected by the nation, has been facilitated within this bill
10. That the USDA definition is also reflected;
11. That the word “farm” has now been inserted into US Code as being a facility;
12. That a facility (farm) now falls under the USC 7 Warehousing Act; and
13. That an intentional and malicious redefining and reassigning of farms under US Code will subject even the smallest operation to fees, registration and subjugation to the new “food police” wearing the badges of, and armed by, agencies never intended to be operatives of law enforcement.
I (We) understand:
C) That S.510 and its companion bill S.3767 (meant to criminalize the ownership of land and livestock) constitutes an act of terrorism, emanating from our own government against a selected and targeted segment of the nation on behalf of foreign interests, regulations, agreements, corporate interests and most especially Codex Alimentarius.
1. That new and unique offices, officers and agents will be authorized to use force against private U.S. citizens who engage in non-industrialized agriculture
2. That any attempt to defend our homes, property or persons, even verbally, can result in the use of force and possible imprisonment;
3. That S. 510 provides the access needed for codifying of Codex Alimentarius into U.S. law;
4. That Codex, where ever it has been made law, has created food shortages, famine and endangered the public safety and health;
5. That Codex is the global overtaking of food supplies and production to benefit commerce and trade (read: corporations); and,
6. That Codex is funded by the same corporations that funnel funding for Codex through the United Nations (where it originated) and through the varied and many instruments created by you, meant to provide operating funds for this anti-American global control of food.
This is surely not the full extent of Codex, or these Acts, but I (we) are sure you are already aware of the full ramifications as they apply to our Constitution, our rights and liberties, and our sovereignty. Yet, you openly advocate against us, the people of the (50) united, but sovereign states.
Concluding our Understanding:
I (We) have had to endure one assault after another by you which are nothing less than attacks on:
1. Our sovereignty, our rights and liberties;
2, Our right to privacy all but erased, our right to be left alone by government;
3. Our right to be secure in our property, papers and effects; and that,
4. Our right to engage in lawful business and trade free of harassment by government
The aforementioned rights shall be ours to posses, as property, as an inalienable right.
Now, as if these assaults, perpetrated by you in the name of “national security and keeping us safe” were not enough, you intend to seize control of food production and supply with the actual intent to decide not only what we eat, but also who is allowed to produce that food, under what circumstances, and who profits from the food available.
I (we) have come to understand “national security” in a whole new light. National security now means finding the ways to defend ourselves, our families and communities … from you.
Speaking solely for my self in this moment, I do not fear attacks from foreign terrorists (I addressed this issue in MOU #2). I fear YOU. You, the House, the Senate and the President (past and current) represent the greatest threat to the sovereignty and safety and security of our nation, and to the preservation of America. You have betrayed us. Whether out of stupidity, lack of attention, lack of knowledge, lack of due diligence, or outright greed and corruption, you have betrayed us. You have repeatedly and with malice and forethought, violated your oaths of office and your pledges; trading these things for personal enrichment and power.
I respectfully ask that you immediately resign your offices and step down as you have failed in your duties and obligations as official representatives of the people’s business.
MOU # 3: Healthcare Reform
MOU # 2: National security