Can this nightmare really happen in the U.S, the land of the brave and the free? The answer appears to be YES. “Cary Andrew Crittendon has been jailed in Santa Clara County, California for attempting to expose the judicial corruption in the courts in Santa Clara County. Currently, he is held on parole violations for “non-specific” charges. Apparently, no one knows what he violated, they just think he violated something. The previous charges that ended with the parole, the result of a frame-up verified by an attorney who was involved in the proceedings. A continuance has been secured until May 4th, 2015, to allow the prosecutor more time to fabricate a case against Cary which will most likely result in a long prison term if this is allowed to proceed.
The history of Cary’s case includes, but is not limited to:
1. The public defender assigned to Cary not only allowed, but failed to object to the known falsified report submitted by a detective closely associated with the court in question.
2. All exculpatory evidence proving Cary’s innocence was withheld and suppressed. Cary was not allowed to present any evidence in his defense, while his public defender stood silent.
3. All evidence produced by the prosecutor was fabricated and falsified with no actual corroborating evidence that Cary had, in fact, committed any crime.
4. The public defender refused to allow Cary to actually read the charges against him or to know what those charges were comprised of.
5. The judge involved in the previous jailing of Cary, refused to allow him any bond to secure his release. Obviously, exposing a corrupt court official is akin to a terrorist act.
6. A taped conversation with one of the attorney’s involved exists, where that attorney admits that Cary was set up and framed.
Today, Cary needs all the support we can generate for him. He is currently being held Elmwood Correctional Facility, Milpitas, California.
Please send a letter of support to:
Cary Andrew Crittendon Baracks 13 Bunk 5
Elmwood Correctional Facility
701 S. Abel Street
NOTE FROM BOOMERS AGAINST ELDER ABUSE. If you agree with us that this situation is intolerable, please write Cary to support him during the nightmare he is going through. In the meantime, I’ll find out what else we can do.