No earthly government has jurisdiction over your God Given Rights.”
By Bradlee Dean
March 26, 2014
Over the past 14 years, in the course of doing more than 350 public high-school presentations across the country in 24 states, my ministry team and I have (without fail) fought on the behalf of a generation that is being subjected to everything and protected from nothing.
We have seen firsthand the effects of what the federal government has been doing on a daily basis through the illegalities of educational schemes it brings forth – in an attempt to implement a “game changer” on a defenseless population behind the backs of the American people.
(Read Article 10 of the Bill of Rights.)
1) No Child Left Behind, which should rightly be named “No Child Left Un-indoctrinated,” is nothing more than equalizing the playing field where all students become equal (communism), and is a program that shoots for the floor and not for the stars.
2) International Baccalaureate. International Baccalaureate is an educational scheme that was contrived and developed in Sweden in 1968.
Here is what International Baccalaureate teaches:
• Earth worship
• Socialized medicine
• World government
• Animal rights (animals seen as bothers and sisters)
• Redistribution of American wealth to other nations
• Contraception and “reproductive health” (legal abortions)
• Debt forgiveness to Third-World nations
• Adoption of the gay rights agenda
• Elimination of the right to bear arms
• Setting aside massive amounts of private land where no human presence is allowed
• Learning to become a Muslim
• Fasting for Ramadan
• Learning the five pillars of Islam
• Memorizing verses of the Quran
• Adopting a Muslim name
• Staging a jihad (war against non-Muslims)
3) Common Core. Common Core is a “one-size-fits-all” federal redesign of the entire U.S. education system and is developed entirely by a select few individuals; this grand redesign is being aggressively marketed by federal bureaucrats, private trade associations, global corporations, state governors, billionaire philanthropists and politicians in all political parties. No parent, teacher or citizen approval. No public debate. No legislation was passed or new federal funding authorized. Without the slightest amount of valid academic research to validate this, Common Core claims to have “rigorous” and “internationally benchmarked” standards that will “enhance college and career readiness for America’s children.”
No longer are we talking about a Third-World country, my friends. We are now talking about the United States of America.
At war with God
“The only foundation for a useful education in a republic is to be laid in religion. Without this there can be no virtue, and without virtue there can be no liberty; and liberty is the object and life of all republican governments …
“We waste so much time and money in punishing crimes, and take so little pains to prevent them. We profess to be republicans, and yet we neglect the only means of establishing and perpetuating our republican forms of government, that is, the universal education of our youth in the principles of Christianity, by means of the Bible; for this divine book, above all others favors that equality among mankind, that respect for just laws.” – Benjamin Rush
In complete contradiction to America’s foundational principles, John Dunphy, in his article, “A Religion for a New Age,” said:
“The Bible is not merely another book … it has and remains an incredibly dangerous book. … I am convinced that the battle for humankind’s future must be waged and won in the public classroom by teachers who correctly perceive their role as the proselytizers of a new faith. … These teachers must embody the same dedication as the most rabid fundamentalist preachers, for they will be ministers of another sort, utilizing a classroom instead of a pulpit to convey humanist values in whatever subject they teach. … The classroom must and will become an arena of conflict between the old and the new – the rotting corpse of Christianity, together with all its adjacent evils and misery, and the new faith of humanism, resplendent in its promise of a world in which the never-realized Christian ideal of love thy neighbor will finally be achieved.”
How far are they willing to go? As far as you let them go!
America is either going to make this our greatest opportunity in proving our God by putting a stop to these crimes concerning our posterity, or she will be remembered as the greatest disgrace known in history who did not stand on the behalf of her young. There is no in between. Now is our time.
People are destroyed for a lack of knowledge! Know your history.
Listen to Bradlee Dean’s radio broadcast, The Sons of Liberty here.
© 2014 Bradlee Dean – All Rights Reserved
Click here to visit NewsWithViews.com home page.
Bradlee Dean exposes anti-gun mayors who are found out to be criminals. Dean then parallels today’s gun-grabbers with dictators in history who promised their citizens protection and freedom under the guise of gun control.
Bradlee Dean is an ordained preacher, heavy metal drummer, talk-show host of the Sons of Liberty Radio, and speaks on college and high school campuses with his ministry, You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International.
Contact information for Bradlee Dean