Join us Sunday evening, February 23, 2013 at 7:00 pm CST!
5:00 pm PST … 6:00 pm MST … 7:00 pm CST … 8:00 pm EST
Listen Live HERE!
Callin # 917-388-4520
Debbie Valdez joins us from Texas to discuss the violations of rights of those disabled and the elderly. Debbie is a “boots on the ground advocate” fighting to preserve and restore the individual rights of those targeted by the predators operating in her state.
- Debby Salinas Valdez: is a parent of a young adult born with multiple disabilities. She is founder of Texas Adults w/Autism & IDD, a parent and advocacy support group in San Antonio, Texas.
- She teaches legislative advocacy to parents and adults with disabilities to advocate for change in their community, or at the state and national level.
- She is a member in several other local and state wide organizations and committees focused on supporting persons with disabilities.
- As a civil rights activist she primarily remains focused on reforms to the guardianship laws in preserving and protecting the rights of persons with disabilities.
- Became a member of GRADE- the Guardianship Reform Advocates for the Disabled & Elderly.
- Our mission is: When families are torn apart we are the voices of those unseen and unheard. My goal as a member of GRADE was to protect my daughter’s civil, human and Constitutional rights.
- I wasn’t aware at the beginning that my efforts would eventually be about my rights as a Baby Boomer where the Guardianship Industry is also gearing up to take over our lives and our assets with little to no accountability, oversight or monitoring. It has been within my experience that those who operate this industry are better protected that those Guardianship was created to protect.
To contact us: email@example.com
Or Skype 320-281-0585